This is a "Dream Big" panel done with ProStitcher and a purchased design set. I completed it in 2020, shortly after upgrading my longarm machine to a HandiQuilter "Amara".
This is the same design set as used on the "Dream Big" panel (left), but quilted on a plain piece of muslin, with a dark tan thread. It hangs on the wall of my studio.
A neighbor of my sisters gave her a bag full of "Crown Royal" bags. We cut them up and created a quilt. The quilt is modeled after one made by Becky Thompson of "Power Tools with Thread" (a YouTube channel that I follow). I used a different star block and made the quilt significantly smaller than hers, but the idea is the same. Thank you Becky for the great idea! I custom quilted it and offered it back to the neighbor who supplied the bags.
This quilt was pieced by Misty Amweg and brought to me in 2020 to custom quilt. I tried to find designs to compliment each block. The wreaths have a feathered wreath that fits into the green pieced area almost exactly. The houses have cobblestone siding and a "tile" roof. All of the windows and doors are outlined to make them stand out. After quilting the blocks, I went back and quilted an all over design in the white background area, carefully cropping out the block areas that I custom quilted. We just loved the way it turned out!
This quilt was pieced by my sister. She only started piecing quilts in 2020 when stuck at home during the pandemic. This was only her 2nd quilt! I think she did an awesome job, no pattern, just looking at images on Pinterest. We custom quilted this alternating piano keys and feathers in the borders. Stitch in the ditch around the edges of the "film". Then each photo was quilted to highlight the subject. The kids holding their chickens are surrounded by chicken wire, The fisherman (on Grandpas boat) has a fish dangling from the end of his pole.
This is the pillow sham to match the quilt to the left. We quilted straight lines to look like a notebook page, then stitched around the perimeter of each photo. The background and borders are done to match the quilt (to the left). Again, I think she did a fantastic and imaginative job piecing this set!